We are currently recruiting for an ambitious Chef de Partie to join our current team of chefs. Supporting our Sous and Head Chef you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes to a high standard
- Preparing and developing specials using the best local produce and ingredients
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career within a friendly and family run team. Our Multi Award Winning restaurant and bar is open throughout the year so hours are guaranteed during the off peak season.
A full driving license is essential due to the location and a generous renumeration package is offered alongside a share of the weekly tips.
Experience is preferred but we are open to talking to all candidates with a hardworking and ambitious outlook. In the first instance please submit your CV.
Expected start date: 15/3/21
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From £23,000.00 per year